Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hesitance




"Which one do u want?"
"Emm..Emm..this one. No no no! i prefer this one.."
"Please tell me which one do u actually want.."
"Emm..Emm..Emm.. ok ok! i will tell you tomorrow..."

Some people just dun know what they actually want. They just Kiasu and scare will make decision wrongly..They prefer not to choose or prefer want all of them..

Sometimes i will encounter this problem also, especially when need me to make a big decision. I am Malaysian but my character really like a Singaporean(Cannot meh..? :p)..

I still remember last time when i was looking for a new job, i went for quite a number of interviews and eventually there were 5 companies to employ me. Ofcoz i have chosen the most "expensive" one.. :D

Life is like that, sometimes we need to make decision..we just make sure we are vigilant enough when we make a decision..We just can't avoid that...

1 comment: