Monday, June 27, 2011

Life again..


I received a call from my fren saying that his father has cancer and blind already..i really dun know how to react but in my mind i thought abt him..my Father!!!
I understand how he feel actually.coz when my father passed away i feel panic also.when doctor diagnosed said liver failure,bone cancer,etc..i really dun know what to do..sometime i think body is fragile.when u have sick u really not easy to recover.when u wish try to be optimistic or tough also not easy.sometimes we may say insurance protection cannot be trusted but there r some cases really successfully help ppl life.
To me, no matter how is it,we have to do our best and appreciate ppl ard us.when we die that time,we dare to answer ppl that I DID MY BEST!!!NO REGRET!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment